The costs elements of Green Award certification are as follows:
• Office audit fee (every three years)
• Application fee per ship (valid for 12 months, starting on the initial
• Annual fee per ship (valid for 12 months, starting a year after the
initial certification date)
Additional costs for every office audit and survey:
• Air travel
• Car travel
• Travel time
• Accommodation costs
• A surcharge of 5% will be added based on traveling and
accommodation expenses charged by third parties.
• If survey / inspection takes longer than 1 day (exempt travel time),
there will be a surcharge.
• For survey / inspection on Saturdays / Sundays and public holidays
there will be a surcharge
The additional costs are very difficult to estimate. It depends on where the survey is performed, whether the survey can be combined with other Green Award vessels (cluster) in order to split costs etc.
For the most recent Green Award Tariff list, click here.