Green Award incentive providers join the scheme voluntary to promote and support quality, safety and environmental friendly approach in shipping as well as to implement their Corporate Social Responsibility principles.
the bank reimburses 250 euro's to the bank clients participating in the Green Award scheme only for barges that are Green Award certified for the first time
All Green Award Inland certified ships are entitled to a 10% discount on acquisition of the following “green” products starting 9-08-2018. These discounts are valid when services, delivery or support are carried out by the Rotterdam Office or dealers.
Furthermore, they offer a 5% discount on the following services:
- JRC/Alphatron Marine hardware & Labor.
- VSAT airtime (1, 2 or 3 years contract).
- Maintenance Contract (3 years contract).
- Service tariff (labor and travel).
For details & conditions please click on the name of the incentive provider
a 15% discount on the port dues for inland barges starting from 1-01-2018
All Green Award certified ships are entitled to discounts on acquisition of the following products starting 1-01-2017:
- 5% discount on the hardware of the complete Konnexus® online monitoring System
- 50 % discount on the subscription fee on the emission monitoring module during the first year of the subscription
5% discount on sales price of MES1001 (Marine Emission Sensor) Measuring NOx, SO2, NH3 gases in ships' exhaust. Applicable to sea-going and inland navigating ships starting 24-07-2017
The Groningen Seaports will award inland barges that are certified by the Green Award foundation with a 5% discount on the harbor dues starting 1-01-2012
All Green Award certified ships (Deepsea and Inland Shipping) are entitled to a 8 or 10% discount on acquisition or lease of the following products and services. These discounts are valid when services, delivery or support are carried out by the Rotterdam Office. The discount applies to: G100 Emission Measurement (10%) and G300 Particulates Measurement (8%).
a : discount of 10% for supply all kind of oilspill equipment.
b : discount of 10-15% for response activities due an oil spill
c : discount of 10% for ( refresh) training the crew how to use the response equipment.
d : free of charge checking of the spill-kits for conformance with SOPEP/IMO/OPA90-requirements on board of a vessel.
e : discount of 10% training course spill response ( chemicals & oil ) including breathing equipment. (ERIC cards )
f : discount of 15% for consultation by response operations. ( incident management )
NPRC will reimburse its members for 35% of the costs involved in obtaining the Green Award certificate starting 20-06-2018
Inland ships receive a discount of 5 - 15% on selected products/services as well as free advice regarding fuel-saving facilities starting 31-10-2017
Click on the name of the incentive provider for details
€200 reimbursement of the certification costs from 01-01-2013 per certification, VAT excl and only when the company has a relation with Zicht
ABN AMRO bank
Coolsingel 93 3012 AE Rotterdam The Netherlands T + 31 10 40 15 123 F + 31 10 40 15 323
Inland barges incentives All Green Award Inland certified ships are entitled to a 10% discount on acquisition of the following “green” products. These discounts are valid when services, delivery or support are carried out by the Rotterdam Office or dealers.
– AlphaFuelControl The AlphaFuelControl is an innovative product which takes over the control of the telegraph for optimizing speed/fuel consumption during vessel’s voyage.
– AlphaRiverTrackPilot The AlphaRiverTrackPilot is fully automated course and track control system for the inland shipping segment. Under the name AlphaRiverTrackPilot, this first fully automated autopilot system allows a ship to sail along a predefined line.
Furthermore, we offer a 5% discount on the following services:
– JRC/Alphatron Marine hardware & Labor. The discount is valid for all new JRC and AM hardware, based on the standard price list.
– VSAT airtime (1, 2 or 3 years contract). The discount is valid for all VSAT airtime contracts (1, 2 or 3 years contract), supplier independent.
– Maintenance Contract (3 years contract). The discount is valid for SBM+ and Full Service Maintenance contracts, brand independent and a world-wide coverage with service stations.
– Service tariff (labor and travel). The discount is valid for all services carried out by our Rotterdam office, responsible for the Netherlands and Belgium.
Port of Arnhem
Blueco Benelux BV
Everwijnstraat 3 4101 CE Culemborg the Netherlands T. +31 (0)88 505 7 505
All Green Award vessels (both oceangoing as inland) qualify for: • A 10% discount on steering gear inspections according to the descriptions of R.o.s.R. Rijn (art. 6,09) and IVR SPO inspections. • Filters used with the inspection are provided with a 15% discount. • Materials used with the inspections are provided with a 5% discount.
All Green Award inland vessels qualify for a discount of 5%: • Modification or rebuild of existing steering gear in response to regulation R.o.s.R. RIJN 2007. • The purchase of BOSS™eco “INDICATIVE FUEL-SAVING CONSUMPTION INDICATOR”. • The purchase of an XR / XR-T spoiler(s).
All Green Award inland vessels qualify for free advice regarding fuel-saving facilities that contribute to fewer CO2 emission.
Consisting of: • Customized advice regarding steering gear and rudders. • Advice on the modification of hydraulic and electric steering, more efficient energy consumption. • Customized advice concerning resistance reducing parts of the submarine, including use of spoiler(s) and Flowplate. • Advice for the possibilities of a request for EIA.
Zicht risico- en verzekeringsadviseurs
Postbus 170 5201 AD ‘s-HERTOGENBOSCH the Netherlands T +31 (0)73 548 55 00